home buttton

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hates Flu season

So about three weeks ago my family was hit with this AWFUL bug that stayed with us for about a week. Well with my awesome luck, it seems that my daughter is sick again. This time it is not as yucky as last time, just a bad cough. I would really like to know how we keep getting sick when we don't leave the house or interact with others very often. Boy, summer can't get here fast enough.

On a positive note, we went to grandpa's today and Bug had a lovely time playing with the cousins.

I'm proud to say that I started to make bias tape for the first yesterday and they are coming along quite nicely (I think?). Now I just need to find our iron to finish them... I have till the 8th to finish this project which consists of finishing the tape and sewing together. I also need to start on baby G's gifts and C's b-day gift and do some cutting on the girls quilt. I should probably make J something too so he won't feel left out. With all these projects to do that means a trip to Joann's, this time I will make a list so I don't forget anything. I already know where I'm going when our tax return comes in :)

Lost Countdown: 2 days until premiere!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!