home buttton

Monday, July 12, 2010

Dreamer

After 24 years, I have come to the conclusion that I'm a dreamer. I spend most of my time dreaming up my next project whether it be sewing, cooking or craft-related. I make lists constantly even keeping a notepad in the bedroom to jot down those clever ideas that come to me before bed. Now the reality of it is always tomorrow... domani. I'll start that project that I can't get off my mind later. I have come to realize that I love the idea of a project but when it comes down to it my inexperience and lack of patient usually gets the best of me. When a big WHEN I finally start I usually stop midway because I found something that I love even better. So I have set a goal for myself and hopefully sharing it will me stay focused... I am going to start turning my dreams into reality one project at a time. Starting with this awesome tutorial for a Tutu Pettiskirt.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Tara! Just wanted to let you know you won our giveaway. I can't find an e-mail address for you so please contact us at dearlillie@hotmail.com. If we haven't heard from you by Wednesday we will draw a new winner. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tara! Just wanted to check in with you again. If you haven't heard back from you tonight we will have to draw another winner. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!